The RX300 is a cloud-ready thin client designed and optimized specifically for NComputing’s award-winning vSpace Pro desktop virtualizations, NComputing VERDE VDI and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services. RX300 features full-screen, full-motion HD multimedia playback with NComputing vCAST Streaming and support for Microsoft RemoteFX, WiFi connectivity, built-in transparent USB redirection with broad peripheral support, and optional access to Linux Raspbian OS managed by the IT admin. The RX300 delivers a rich PC-like experience and provides a simple-to-deploy, centrally managed, high-performance virtual desktop, perfect for use in SMB and education. It can also be extended to two monitors with the SDA (Secondary Display Adapter) sold separately.
NComputing RX300 Cloud-ready thin Client
- For use with NComputing vSpace Pro, VERDE VDI, and Microsoft RDS.
- NComputing vCAST Web & Media support and Microsoft RemoteFX support for enhanced multimedia.
- 10/100 Ethernet and WiFi (802.11 b/g/n). Four USB 2.0 ports with transparent USB redirection providing extensive peripheral compatibility.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 and 2008; Microsoft Windows Pro 10, 8.1, 7 SP1.
- Screen Resolution up to 1920×1200 via HDMI. Dual display possible with SDA (requires separate purchase).